Start creating breathtaking works of landscape photography that people will fall in love with.
If you’ve ever been frustrated that the landscape photos from your camera don’t portray the magical scenes you witnessed, then this is eBook will open up a new world of creative possibilities …
- Transform your dull RAW files into breathtaking images.
- Discover and learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom’s landscape-friendly tools for maximum impact.
- Get ten free handpicked Lightroom presets to use again and again.
- Learn fun landscape techniques that will extend your creative horizon.
- Create eye-catching Landscape photos with exposure blending techniques.
Loving Landscapes will demystify the landscape photography workflow by sharing almost every technique, trick and hack that authors Todd and Sarah have accumulated over the past 20 years of photographing nature together.
What you’ll discover in this huge 200+ page eBook
Loving Landscapes is a digital landscape photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It is crammed full of highly detailed information that will simplify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- You’ll learn from over 20 years experience in Landscape Photography.
- You’ll follow a refreshing, inspiring and easy-to-understand style of teaching.
- You’ll discover a beautiful design, with loads of visuals and pictures.
- You’ll have supporting RAW images and ten Lightroom presets to use along with the book.
Here’s a peek at the Table Of Contents
What does this eBook cover?
Loving Landscapes is a digital landscape photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It is crammed full of highly detailed information that will clarify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- How to get it right from the start, producing technically excellent image files in your camera
- From importing RAW files to exporting finished images. How to manage and post-process all your image files within the one software program, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- How to optimize your computer for landscape post-processing
- How to create the right the RAW format workflow
- Master the Lightroom Library module
- Organising your images in Lightroom
- Single exposure post-processing workflow techniques and tools
- Multiple exposure post-processing workflow techniques and tools
- How to use Adobe Photoshop like a pro for landscape photos
… and much more! (see the table of contents for full details)
If you’re not satisfied that Loving Landscapes has helped to improve your landscape photography within 60 days, DPS will refund your money in full.
Why is this one of the eBooks on the Market?
- Because it’s informative and inspiring. It has loads if images and case studies peppered through the book so you can learn exactly how two pro’s think and act with their Landscape Photography Workflow.
- Because it’s jammed packed with content. Over 200 pages of highly detailed information will clarify and streamline your image capture and improve your post-processing in a very short period of time
- Because it’s full of real-world advice. Todd and Sarah may live in one of the most scenically beautiful places in the world, but even with all that visual eye candy at hand they still had to learn how to get the most out of it. That journey is what they will share with you.
- Because it’s an eBook you’ll love to read. Not only are Todd and Sarah great photographers, their fun and approachable writing style ensures even the most technical concepts are presented in an easy-to-understand way.
- Is this just for dSLR Owners? – To get the most out of this ebook we do recommend you own a dSLR or a camera that allows for image capture in RAW format.
- Do I need any software? – The book was written using Version 5 of Lightroom for exercises, but Version 4 is
just fine and Version 3 will work for most of the course material. Photoshop CS6 was used for the writing of this eBook, but any version from CS4 onwards will do the trick for the vast majority of the course exercises. You can download trials of both Lightroom and Photoshop to see if it’s appropriate as you follow along with the book.
- Can I read it on my iPad? – yes. This eBook is a PDF and fits beautifully on any iPad or iPad mini screen size. It can be read on your computer or any other PDF reading device. To read it on your iPad simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF reading app).
What People Are Saying…
Loving Landscapes has been the most useful thing I’ve bought from dps (and I own and love all your ebooks). I bought it 10 days ago and can already see a real improvement in my processing skills using Lightroom. My friends are noticing too, I’ve never had such a positive reaction to the images I share on Facebook, I’ve even had one friend offer to buy one of my newly processed shots! Thanks to Todd and Sarah for sharing what they know and giving me a gift that I’ll use for years to come. – Sam King
On the whole, I am very impressed with Loving Landscapes. It’s a very good resource for landscape photographers who are relatively new to the workflow and post-production side of the craft, and there is so much great content that even those who have been at it for awhile will undoubtedly learn something new. Todd and Sarah write in a very straightforward and easy-to-understand way, throwing plenty of their personality and great kiwi humour in to keep things light-hearted. Their work and reputation speak for themselves, and we are very lucky to have them share their wealth of knowledge. There are few photographers of their calibre that are willing to share their post-processing techniques so freely. I can’t recommend this book highly enough. No matter where your landscape photography is at, I’m convinced that your work will benefit from Loving Landscapes. – Rowan Sims
Samples from this eBook
About the Authors
Sarah and Todd Sisson have been photographing together professionally since 2001. Collectively, their career has spanned a range of genres including advertising, editorial, fashion, architectural, videography and portraiture. Landscape photography is Todd and Sarah’s first love and since 2007 this has been the sole focus of their business.
They live in the deep south of New Zealand with two very busy children. Hoppy, the one-legged transient quail, mentioned in the forward of Living Landscapes, is unfortunately currently MIA. Their work can be viewed at www.sisson.co.nz